Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Devil's Charm (Chaos Bleeds MC#1) by Sam Crescent

Devil's Charm (Chaos Bleeds MC #1)Devil's Charm by Sam Crescent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I knew once I got home from work that I was going to finish this book in one sitting if it killed me.


Was it just me or was Beyonce's Partition (starting from 2:08) the anthem to this book? Lexie and Devil were amazing. I loved that Lexie was curvy and that throughout the entire book the reader was constantly being told how sexy Lexie was (even though she didn't see it).



But she sure found that out when Devil made his interest known.


He was into her and he wanted to make sure that she understood that. She caught his eye from the getgo.


I knew I wasn't going to like Kayla at the point where she showed up and dumped her baby off on Lexie. I could appreciate her caring enough about her child to take him to her sister IF that had been her motivation. But it wasn't.
I was on the edge of my seat waiting for Devil to discover that Lexie had his son. I could've screamed the anticipation was so high.



The chemistry between Lexie and Devil is instant and uncompromising. And when they finally get between the sheets I guarantee it'll knock your socks off.


He knows what he's about. In life, in his motorcycle club and especially with women.


This was definitely a book to read over and over again. And the Chaos Bleeds MC series is definitely going to be a one click buy for me from now on.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment