Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Uncaged (Corps Security, #3.5)Uncaged by Harper Sloan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Its the return of our fav little man. Cohen!


First off, let me say thanks to the amazing Harper Sloan for allowing me to have an ARC. I am more than happy to share my Cage family ride.
So if you're not familiar with the Corps Security series, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, then stop here and go


Melissa and Greg (Beast) are going strong and still having some of the hottest sex on this side of Mother Earth, pregnant belly or not. The love that this couple has for each other especially on Greg's end.


It's like Buttercup & Wesley their love is so strong. (Princess Bride reference)



Cohen is still the source of all the comic relief. But tragedy strikes and we are all forced to take a seat to the unfortunate events that occur to this family. If you've never seen a strong Alpha male love HARD then you need to read this book because Greg does it so well. The devastation, heartache and hopelessness is palpable. He...loves...his...woman [his family].





I cried, I laughed, I sighed - this book took me everywhere and I loved it. And finally, when you don't think you can take it anymore.



And the reader and the Cage family get what they want.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment