Friday, March 14, 2014

Hammer's Fall by Laurie Roma

Hammer's FallHammer's Fall by Laurie Roma
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tatted up and delicious is all you need to know.

Jared Jared Jared


LR pulled me in from the start. The way Jared described his obsession [interest] with Kalista I was team get her into bed asap Jared. The entire atmosphere of Breakers, TX seems like an amazing place to live. Not to mention every business there seems like an awesome place to hang out and scope man candy especially the Fight Hard gym. I liked the fact that the gym was a gym downstairs and a rehabilitation clinic upstairs. Serving those that served for us in the military was a nice touch.
LR also did a wonderful job laying the groundwork for future Breakers Bad Boy series i.e. introducing the reader to Jared's military friends and Kalista's female friends. I can't wait.

And those love scenes. Jared and Kali burn the pages up.
The two of them together are smoking.


The stairwell scene.


The conference room scene at the wedding. Nuff said.


Great read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment