Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Until Lilly (Until #3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until Lilly (Until, #3)Until Lilly by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I have been chomping at the bit for this release ever since I read the sneak peek at the end of Until Trevor & I'm not just saying this because she's from California. :) Now these Mayson brothers are hot in all ways, Cash especially (though I am literally dying for Nico's story).

First and foremost I am #teamLilly all day/everyday. After the initial breakup with Cash she became Queen Bee - I'll do it by myself. I don't need you. Happy face for the attitude, sad face for the situation in general.


It was like witnessing an accident or a train wreck when Cash and Lilly ran into each other at the trampoline fun house. I just could NOT look away.


And I want to go on record for saying I knew who was the cause of all of their heartache from the getgo. When it all went down I was...


Jax's mother is just not right in the head. She is coo coo for Cocoa Puffs, two cards short of a deck, oodles of noodles without the sauce - SHE CRAY CRAY. I know I wasn't the only one.


But enough with that - please let us talk about the love scenes with Lilly and Cash.



The bikini scene.


And when it comes to light all of the life troubles Lilly has been having.


But love and justice conquers all and its just one happy family.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment