Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pia Saves the Day (Elder Races, #6.6) by Thea Harrison

Pia Saves the Day (Elder Races, #6.6)Pia Saves the Day by Thea Harrison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of all for the sake of not having to post a spoiler alert.



Jeez! Thea Harrison does it again.

There are no characters that I love more than Pia and Dragos (and Peanut of course). :sighs:
I was not expecting this plot line. I just assumed some longtime enemy of Dragos was going to come out of the woodworks and Pia would save the day. BUT this was so much better



I will say Dragos, in whatever form and in any circumstance, is still Dragos. Can I get an Amen?
The love between Dragos and Pia is so amazing. I have said it before and I'll say it again I'll never get tired of reading about them.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment