Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Misunderstood by Kathryn Kelly Misunderstood (Death Dwellers MC, #2) by Kathryn Kelly

Misunderstood (Death Dwellers MC, #2)Misunderstood by Kathryn Kelly
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So gritty and different. Not all glitter and unicorns in this MC world. Johnnie is something else. Man, I swear everyone in this book is fucked up in some way. Everyone was clashing. Kendall/Megs, Christopher/Johnnie, Johnnie/Val, goes on and on...



And there's no shortage of assholes in this book either.


Parts of it were hard to read. Self-hate is a mother. But I pushed thru and I did enjoy this book.
I can't wait to read Bailey/Mortician's story, but I'm not sure I'm shipping them or not.


I'm also anxious for Val and that b*tch Zoann. I'm plotting her downfall something serious.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment