Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Until Nico (Until #4) by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until Nico (Until, #4)Until Nico by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am so glad she released this early and that B&N was the first to get it because thank goodness I had a Nook.



Sophie and Nico are like the perfect fit. I don't think I would've been as satisfied if Sweet Sophie was tatted up like Nico. I loved the opposites attract portion. Though, I must say there were times when she tap-danced on my damn nerves with her indecision, fear and her need to run and hide. BUT I had to tell myself to be patient. That was what Nico had, the patience of Job.
A couple times Sophie had me



But when finally things began to fall into place and Sophie stopped acting like she didn't really want Nico.



I've been known to plot a female character's downfall, but this right here....so delicious. Nico knew what he was about from day one. :sighs:



I enjoyed it almost as much as Until November and I cannot wait for more releases from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment