Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Professional (Game Maker #1) by Kresley Cole

The Professional (Game Maker, #1)The Professional by Kresley Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've had this book sitting in my TBR for awhile, not as long as others, but I am so glad that I finally got around to reading it. I am in love with KC's IAD series and I hoped that this series was just as good. And it is! Natalie and Aleksandr almost set my poor laptop ON FIRE. These two had instant chemistry and the vor aspect locked it down. Aleksandr was dangerous, sexy, possessive, determined - and the list goes on. Natalie was perfect. She "bowed" to his demands and showed her @$$ exactly when she should. This story would make an awesome show on either HBO or Showtime. Mafia princess and enforcer, it just begs to be optioned.

Did I mention how smoking hot these two are?




The sauna


The "punishment"


This book is incendiary.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment