Friday, October 9, 2015

Tracker's End (Wind Dragons MC, #3) by Chantal Fernando

Tracker's End (Wind Dragons MC, #3)Tracker's End by Chantal Fernando
My rating: 5 of 5 stars












Tracker wants Lana and vice versa.



I was uber impressed with the Lana character. I assumed she was this introverted and shy woman that would never approach Tracker on her own. I am happy to say that I was very wrong. Lana has secrets and a fiery temper to match. If you're familiar with the previous books in this series you'll know that Lana is a Anna's best friend (Anna is from book 2 Arrow's Hell). She falls in perfectly with the women of the Wind Dragons series. They are all sassy, humorous and are women not to be trifled with.





Lana has goals and she has self-respect. What I didn't want to read was Lana just giving in to Tracker, who has been SUPER free with his body in the past.



I wanted him to work for it and work hard.




This book is full of two characters naturally falling in love. It is full of short and long meaningful conversations between the two. Tracker, from the getgo, wants more than just sex with Lana. He wants her to be his and is okay with being just hers. These conversations are what makes this my favorite book so far out of this series and I seriously doubt any coming in the future will top it. Tracker (Daniel) is sensual, confident, protective, funny, reliable, playful and extremely capable of just being friends with a woman without any ulterior motives. These conversations [interactions] are so honest and transparent. Lana and Tracker are both laying it on the line; both are seducing the other by opening up and being true.

Do I like this book? No. I LOVED THIS BOOK.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment