Friday, October 9, 2015

Giving it to the biker (Saints and Sinners MC #1) by Sam Crescent

Giving It to the Biker (Saints and Sinners MC Book 1)Giving It to the Biker by Sam Crescent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love when this author slides a surprise release my way. I don't recall hearing about this book, but I was excited when it was released. Yes Rage yes!




I wasn't feeling well and this book restored me to my normal naughty vigor. hehe

Penny is a firebrand and more than enough woman to catch and hold onto Rage; even if she doesn't know that Rage is interested. Glad to see the author throw a wrench in the usual recipe of man likes woman/woman likes man/they get together. Penny has no idea Rage is interested and she has never looked at him in that way. And boy are these two hot together. Sound proofed walls--yes ma'am



Short read, but definitely worth it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment