Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Until November (Until #1 Series) by Aurora Rose Reynolds



I wasn’t familiar with this author, but based on the power of suggestion through Goodreads I decided to pick this title up and boy am I glad that I did. 

Initially, I wasn’t sure how I felt about November. I like characters with unique names, unique not ridiculous, and I appreciated the names of the two main characters. I loved November’s quirkiness. Whether it was her having one-sided conversations with Beast or mumbling things under her breath. She was so adorable and fresh. Her childhood and adulthood, so far, was no picnic, but she still maintained an excitement and zest for life. I could see why Asher would fall so hard and quickly for her. 

Asher Mayson…. Now this is one man that lives up to the sexiness of his name. And the author just had to add in the three brothers. 



Sexiness and instant orgasm equals Cash, Trevor and Nico. There’s something about tall, tattooed, Alpha men. Throw in a good dose of possessive tendencies and intensity and you have a winner. And can I say I want to experience this “Asher fog” because it sounds AWESOME. :sighs:
I kinda felt as if the purpose of her moving to Tennessee takes a backseat to Asher/November’s developing relationship, but I am okay with that. I know I cannot wait to read more about the Mayson family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment