Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sex Piston (Biker Bitches #1) by Jamie Begley

Sex Piston (Biker Bitches, #1)Sex Piston by Jamie Begley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was everything I thought it would be. I cannot wait for more of this Biker Bitches series. Its nice to see the male bikers aren't the only bad asses. This book touches on so many different things - love, family secrets, bullying, sex, MC, sex,drugs,sex,true friendship, and of course sex.

I have quite a few gif's that make me think of this book when I see them and YES some of them can be considered NC-17.

When the subject of bullying came up I had a Mean Girls/Heathers/The Craft flashback.




But through it all true friendship will last forever.


Including an overdose of


Now being claimed by Stud was amazing. I can be honest and say I was definitely plotting SP's downfall.




And that office scene....


Stud was amazing! He put it down on SP volcano hot EVERY TIME



I cannot wait for the next story and sidenote the hospital scene with Shade. smh

I loved this book.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment