Thursday, July 27, 2017

Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3) by Ilona Andrews

Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3)Wildfire by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I am in love. I just decided to dip into the Hidden Legacy series not 5 days ago. I finished book 2 on Sunday and I was dying for more.



In all of Ilona Andrews's books you can tell that SO MUCH research, time and patience went into every single page.



I actually felt like a gunsmith (if not just her husband's prior military knowledge) was consulted for the armory in this book.

Honestly, every single thing about this book is great. The characters. The action. The sex. The familial relationships. Everything reads so realistic and believable. In my mind's eye I can see mages fighting in the streets guerilla style.




It goes without saying that you need to have read the previous books to know what is going on. We know Nevada's days of hiding her and her families powers are at an end. Her paternal grandmother is 'after' her and to compound it her ex's childhood sweetheart shows up at her office asking for help.



Its just...too...good.

I have no idea if this is the end, but I hope not. I hope it either continues in this series or segue ways into another. Either way...






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment