Thursday, April 16, 2015

ARC: Silver Bastard (Silver Valley, #1) by Joanna Wylde

Silver Bastard (Silver Valley, #1)Silver Bastard by Joanna Wylde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Man, this book...hard to read? Yes, in some places but overall I did enjoy it. Talk about a sucky childhood/teenage life. smh



Sometimes I can find a silver lining, but Becca's life....



And let's be honest here. Puck is no prize, but he and Becca work. I'm not a stranger to this author and her previous Reaper's MC series and this is a "spin off." I do appreciate that the author wanted to create a story that wasn't all I love you/you love me and the only thing holding us back our mutual ex's. NO, LIFE is holding both of them back and it is crapping on them from all avenues. BUT I still enjoyed this story.

If you're expecting an easy read - this is not it. Yes, there are blunt and rough bikers. Yes, there are steamy love scenes. Yes, there are some seriously messed up moments. Yes, there are drug related moments. This is about that other side. Rough, gritty, and where life is almost always...NOT...fair.


View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment