Friday, April 17, 2015

ARC: Until July (Until Her) by Aurora Rose Reynolds


Thank you to TRSOR Promotions and the author for allowing me to participate




Wes Silver wasn’t looking for love, but when July Mayson literally knocks him on his ass during their first encounter, his world is turned upside down by the quirky blonde, and every moment with her makes him more determined to protect her.

July Mayson doesn’t understand the pull she feels toward the bad boy biker Wes Silver, but she knows being with him is like nothing she’s ever felt before. Now all she has to do is tell her overprotective father, Asher Mayson, that she’s found her boom.
 


Review:


Over too quickly…. That is the official title of my review for Aurora Rose Reynold’s “Until July.”

1.       You should be familiar with her Until Series to fully appreciate this book

Right when I’m jonesing for a kick ass read and am in a goodreads rut BOOM I get an ARC delivered.


I’m such a fan I already know who July is, but who I don’t know is her love interest. Wes Silver. This man is all types of no nonsense Alpha type. 


  • Sex on a stick
  • Former Military
  • Biker
  • Piercing green eyes
  • Tattoos
  • Not afraid to spank that @$$

The author did an excellent job of building to characters who couldn’t be more different, but still found their way together. I loved July and her silly BFF Kayan. STAKE OUT is all I’m going to say. You’re not best friends forever unless you’ve done a stakeout (stalk session) together.  I appreciate the plot for its freshness as well as the stumbling blocks she threw in the path of the two characters. It wasn’t a straight forward meet, have sex, drama, settle down. For the sake of not inserting spoiler alerts I will say that this book is chock full of sexy bikers/military types and feisty chicas. You will also get a quick reunion peek into the lives of some of the guys that started it all – Nico and Asher. 


Wes’ temper and July’s don’t even try it personality are so perfect for each other. I was, of course, on July’s side throughout the entire book UNTIL the issue of introducing him to her father popped up. I’ll leave it at that.
This is definitely a must read. If you aren’t familiar with the Until series this will motivate you to buy the first generation series while you wait for the next release for this generation.  Aurora has further cemented her place on my auto-buy roster because besides the plot, character interaction and hilarity – the love scenes are devastating.







 













Check out the rest of the series :

 BN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment