Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dakota's Claim (The Grizzly MC, #9) by Jenika Snow

Dakota's Claim (The Grizzly MC, #9)Dakota's Claim by Jenika Snow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So its not a surprise that this book was delicious. Jenika knows how to write sexy men and f*$%able/easy to fall in love with women. I have been chomping at the bit for Dakota's story. I just knew it was going to rock my world and it did.



I loved Dakota's intensity towards Tawny and that he showed Grizzly's weren't the only ones with animalistic tendencies. I can't wait for Drevin's story as well as the rest of the next generation BOM MC and Grizzly MC stories.

Steamy and sensual this book was




I was all kinds of ready for these two.


They had me burning UP the way they went at each other! hehe


Another great read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment