Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Blood Assassin (The Sentinels, #2) by Alexandra Ivy

Blood Assassin (The Sentinels, #2)Blood Assassin by Alexandra Ivy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First off all why would you end the story like that?



WHY WHY WHY!!!?

I loved it, but why. lol

I don't usually read this author often, but whenever I do I remember why I read her. Her books are action packed and always have you on the edge of your seat. There are time crunches mixed in with time crunches. Gotta save Molly, gotta save Serra, gotta figure out the criminal mastermind (there are SO MANY) behind the mastermind which means gotta save the world. My mind was in a whorl, but I loved it.

I cannot wait to read more about the Sentinels, Assassins, Highbloods and The Mave.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment