Tuesday, November 18, 2014

OT : Hot site called Influenster!


Hey yall! If you don't know about Influenster I suggest you get in the know quickly. This is an amazing community for finding products that work and receiving an array of products to try. I've been a member going on 4+ years and I've never regretted it. If I want to know what people think of certain beauty products, food, snacks, or bath products I mosey on over to the Influenster site and search. Signing up is easy and free.

The last two Voxboxes I received were my favorite. One was the J'adore (most recent) and the other was called Something Blue. The latter came just in time for my little sister's wedding. Both boxes came with amazing KISS lashes and other beauty products. I was so surprised to see an actual full size bag of Hershey kisses, whitening toothpaste and a tube of the Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask. Its always exciting and a major treat to receive the colored box labeled Voxbox. I never know exactly what's inside and that's the best part. I personally love snapping pictures and tweeting the participating vendors on how excited I am to try their product & then to finally tell them how I feel about their product.


 J'adore Voxbox

Something Blue


This is an amazing site and a great way to receive some great products & put your two sense in about them. Check it out! Influenster www.influenster.com

#influenster
#influensterApp



No comments:

Post a Comment