Wednesday, January 8, 2014

No Ifs, Ands, or Bears About It (Grayslake, #1) by Celia Kyle

No Ifs, Ands, or Bears About It (Grayslake, #1)No Ifs, Ands, or Bears About It by Celia Kyle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I knew I wanted to read this book the instant I read the second line of the synopsis. Bear cub in the pantry, can we say adorable?

Parker is so cute and, in my mind's eye, is so cuddly.





Cue the Aaaaaaaah's as well as the protective instincts. This isn't my first time reading Celia Kyle and it won't be my last. I love how get's into her character's heads. The slang and the phrases that they use are realistic, which makes me feel like I'm talking to one of my friends. You're introduced to a variety of characters, mostly sexy bear shifters, and I am hoping that all of their stories will be told because there is some serious potential. Anywho, I enjoyed this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment