Monday, January 27, 2014

Dragos Takes a Holiday (Elder Races, #6.5) by Thea Harrison

Dragos Takes a Holiday (Elder Races, #6.5)Dragos Takes a Holiday by Thea Harrison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What do you get when you mix a dragon and a unicorn? PEANUT!

Can we please talk about how adorable Peanut (aka Liam) is?



I will never get tired of reading about Dragos, Pia and Liam or just Dragos and Pia. I loved them from Dragon Bound and pray that they appear in some manner in the other Elder Race books. :sighs: I love Liam and I cannot wait til he grows into his scales. Now that is going to be quite the story.

If you love the Elder Race books then this one will not disappoint except that it ends too quickly. I WANT MORE!

Dragos is still yummy and oh so frightening and Pia is still all that is good and light wrapped up in a vegan package.




I loved the treasure hunting aspect because we all know that dragons love treasure and this was the perfect plot. A vacation of treasure hunting - time to find more for his horde. Amazing idea and an amazing story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment