Thursday, April 4, 2019

No Man Can Tame (The Dark-Elves of Nightbloom, #1) by Miranda Honfleur

No Man Can Tame (The Dark-Elves of Nightbloom, #1)No Man Can Tame by Miranda Honfleur
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Picked this up based on the cover, but Veron and Aless pulled me in. It took me a few tries before I became immersed, but once I did-I was all in. These aren't your Lord of the Rings elves. These are some claw-having assassins with grey skin and fangs.
Princess Alessandra is a pawn in her father and one of the Queen of the elf kingdom's plans. Hopefully, she can get the prince of the elves to go along with her plan but little does she know that the elves are starving and her marriage is the sole answer.

When I think of Veron I think of Prince Nuada.


And Princess Alessandra


I'm so excited for the next part in the series. The Brotherhood I'm sure will be back and so will (view spoiler).


</["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]>

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment