Monday, October 15, 2018

Mess Me Up (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #1) by Lani Lynn Vale

Mess Me Up (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #1)Mess Me Up by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I haven't been choked up like this since Susan Fanetti's Leave a Trail

I was invested from the first letter between these two pen pals. I know there isn't a trigger warning on this book, but I'm putting one. If you're triggered by cancer or sex trafficking - be warned.

Izzy and Rome are like a train wreck that you can't help watching. They both of them are each damaged, from parents down to former love interests, and putting them together -- many would think its a bad idea. However, I loved how much of a fighter Izzy was. She would not let Rome stop living even though he had reason to want to withdraw from life. I couldn't wait to see how the two would heal each other. Shitty families and scummy public officials aside their story is great.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment