Thursday, March 1, 2018

Mark of Truth (Wicked Kingdom #1) by Graceley Knox

Mark of Truth (Wicked Kingdoms, #1)Mark of Truth by Graceley Knox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

SO GOOD!


I so love when I 'stumble' upon a good series.


I can't recall if a goodreads friend recommended it or on my homepage I saw that a friend had finished it and marked it 4 or 5 stars. Regardless this is a good book.

First off, Graceley's acknowledgement is great. :)

I love every character in this book. I see such potential for spin off series and the like. Dare's brothers and Ever's crew just to say a few. Ever is amazing! She is hilarious,sexy and a kick ass person to have at your back. Throw in some illegitimate parental status, Elven royalty and you have yourself a great book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment