Wednesday, March 4, 2015

ARC: Bent, Not Broken (The Soldiers of Wrath MC, #2) by Jenika Snow and Sam Crescent

Bent, Not Broken (The Soldiers of Wrath MC, #2)Bent, Not Broken by Sam Crescent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Smoke is literally rising off the pages of this book. I am a die hard Jenika Snow and Sam Crescent fan and this book lives up to both of their reputations. Sexy men, ass kicking, steamy love scenes, and gorgeous women with backbones of steel.

When I first heard of this book and read the synopsis I knew it was going to be....


I was ecstatic when she consented to give me an ARC.

Joker...GOOD LORD I want some of him.



Their coming together was off the charts HOT.



If you're thinking this book is pure smut au contraire. There is some serious weight behind Amy and how she met Joker and how she is living her life now. Its refreshing, for lack of a better word, to read a book that has more meat to it than just the journey of the hero and heroine falling in love. In this book there's murder, rape, a MC club, love, family, etc. Its all there and I definitely recommend this book.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment