Monday, October 25, 2021

Mentored in Fire (Demon Days, Vampire Nights book 10) by K.F. Breene

 

Mentored in Fire (Demon Days, Vampire Nights, #10)Mentored in Fire by K.F. Breene
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I so love Reagan's crazy ass. So Reagan has been rescued by her dad and is now in the Underworld to get some training and get to know her dad. Cahal came with her and is there to keep her grounded. The level of intrigue, secrets, and power plays left me on the edge of my seat. Penny, Darius, and Emery are in the Underworld trying to rescue Reagan & Reagan is with Lucifer - learning the ropes. On the other hand, the world is in shambles. War is coming. The elves time is up. As Reagan said - you're either with them, Lucifer, or the elves. Vlad is still machinating. Ja is now fully in the mix. I can't wait to read the next book. I hope that Cahal and Roger both get their own book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment