Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Forgotten Sins (Sin Brothers, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti

Forgotten Sins (Sin Brothers, #1)Forgotten Sins by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.



I am no newcomer when it comes to Rebecca Zanetti, but something made me pick up the Sin Brothers series. I devoured the Dark Protector series a month or two ago and I was due for another fix. I read a review for the newest release and told myself I needed to get the entire series and start from Book One. And thank heaven for 7 eleven that I did.

Genetically engineered soldiers categorized into a team by eye color. I AM SO THERE. The Sin Brothers, which is actually the name of their security firm, consists of Matt, Nate, Shane and Jory. This book is about Shane who has been discovered with amnesia and the only person the hospital contacts is his estranged wife of two years, Josie. Now Josie hasn't seen hide nor hair of Shane in two years ( did I say that already :) ) and doesn't know whether to kick his @$$ or kiss him.

The chemistry between these two leaps off the pages and slaps you right in the boobs.



The action scenes and the suspense in this book. Woo wee! One minute you think okay so the trouble they're in has nothing to do with the brothers' secret military project status, but then...



The author hits you with little tidbits that make you think otherwise, but you're not entirely sure.....I LOVED THIS BOOK.
And to the author


Headed to read book 2.....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment